At Eastwood High we believe wearing a school uniform offers a positive image of the school and its community.
At Eastwood we feel by wearing a uniform it can:
- Avoids disputes about what is to be worn to school
- Provides low-cost durable clothing
- Prevents the ‘blackmailing’ of parents into buying expensive fashion clothes for school
- Provides security in knowing what should be worn and avoids “bullying” over clothes that are worn
- Helps to single out any intruders in school
Staff / School
- Improves safety and security by providing immediate identification of all pupils
- Avoids disputes over what is acceptable school wear
- Encourages a sense of loyalty and belonging to the school
- Safe in subjects like Home Economics, Science and Technical
Please find the full Uniform Policy within the School Policies document.
School Uniform code can also be found here.