P6 Homework

To Do

Pin on cool

Please click on the link to access homework for P6.

24) 22.4.24-hw

https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0

https://www.sumdog.com/user/sign_in

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 26th April. Please let me know of any issues before then.

Completed

All Done GIFs | Tenor

23) 15.4.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 19th April. Please let me know of any issues before then.

22) 25.3.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Thursday 28th March. Please let me know of any issues before then.

21) 18.3.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 22nd March. Please let me know of any issues before then.

20) 11.3.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 15th March. Please let me know of any issues before then.

19) 4.3.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 8th March. Please let me know of any issues before then.

18) 26.2.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 1st March. Please let me know of any issues before then.

17) 19.2.24-hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 23rd February. Please let me know of any issues before then.

16) 5.2.24 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 16th February. Please let me know of any issues before then.

15) 29.1.24 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 2nd February. Please let me know of any issues before then.

14) 22.1.24 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 26th January. Please let me know of any issues before then.

Click on the link to practise our Scottish Assembly poem. https://www.robertburns.org/works/138.shtml

13) 15.1.24 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 19th January. Please let me know of any issues before then.

12) 8.1.24 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 12th January. Please let me know of any issues before then.

11) 4.12.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 8th December. Please let me know of any issues before then.

10) 27.11.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 1st December. Please let me know of any issues before then.

9) 20.11.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 24th November. Please let me know of any issues before then.

8) 13.11.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 17th November. Please let me know of any issues before then.

7) 6.11.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 10th November. Please let me know of any issues before then.

6) 30.10.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 3rd November. Please let me know of any issues before then.

5) 9.10.23 hw

There was a small typo on the homework that has now been corrected.

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 13th October. Please let me know of any issues before then.

4) 2.10.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 6th October. Please let me know of any issues before then.

3) 18.9.23 hw

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 29th September. Please let me know of any issues before then.

2) 11.9.23

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/rocket-rounding

All homework should be attempted to the best of your ability and handed in no later than Friday 15th September. Please let me know of any issues before then.

East Ayrshire Council Site