Last Few Days of Term…

Our last few days of school have been really busy!

On Monday afternoon we had our Christmas Party. We all went to the upstairs hall and played Christmas Corners, Pass the Parcel and Musical Bumps. After all our dancing we needed a drink. So we all went down to the dining room and had our Chrsitmas party food. There was lots of carrot sticks, grapes, yogurt and a cookie. Yum, Yum!

On Tuesday morning we had M & M Productions in who did a panto called Beauty and the Beast. It was great fun. They sang songs and we all clapped and had a great time. We have been adding lots of photos to our folios to show all our learning so far this year.

We have still been couting how many days of school. We have now had 77 days of school. We are well on our way to 100!

One Wednesday we all went to the church for a service. We dressed up with costumes for the nativity scene and sang some songs with our teachers and friends.

We hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See everyone on Thursday 5th January 2012!

Week Starting 5th January 2012…

• Bring a clean gym kit to school

We will be learning about a new topic this term….but it’s s surprise!

3 thoughts on “Last Few Days of Term…”

1. Happy New Year boys and girls! It’s now 2012, how exciting! We hope you are having a good holiday and we will see you on Thursday.
    From Mrs Mackay, Miss Davies and Mrs Munro

2. Happy new year, everyone! I am so excited that we are now in 2012. I wonder what amazing things lie in store for us all this year. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday with lots of fun with your friends and family? I can’t wait to come and see you all again for a busy term ahead. From Mrs Cassidy. X