From Monday 27th September our school lunch menu is changing. The menu will rotate every 3 weeks and comprise of 3 choices. Please see the selection below:
School dinners cost £2.00 unless your child is eligible for free school meals. You can check your eligibility and apply here: https://www.clacks.gov.uk/learning/freeschoolmeals/
Dear Parents and Carers,
Please see the letter below of updated guidance on Close Contacts, Self Isolation and Testing.
This has been emailed out to all families.
We look forward to welcoming our pupils on Wednesday 18th August 2021.
Please could we ask that all pupils wear school uniform:
At this time, there are certain health and safety measures still in place, therefore PE kits, school bags and pencil cases are not permitted.
If your child brings a packed lunch please can we ask that this is in a wipeable bag or container. It is important to highlight that all P1-4 children are entitled to free school meals, to apply and register for this, please click the link below:
The £500 Self Isolation Support Grant is available to help those in work who are on a low income and would lose some, or all, of their earnings because they need to self isolate.
You can apply for the £500 Self-Isolation Support Grant if you
- have been told by the Test and Protect Service or the Protect Scotland app that you must self isolate as a result of Covid-19, or are primary parent/carer of children under 16 who are asked to self-isolate, but who are not required to self isolate yourself,
- are employed or self employed, unable to work from home while self isolating and will experience loss of earnings as a result of self-isolating,
- are currently in receipt of, or would ordinarily be entitled to should an application have been made, Universal Credit or one of the other earnings based benefits listed below:
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit
- Council Tax Reductionor, you are an individual who earns less than the Real Living Wage or your household income is less than 25% above the UC level.
You must meet all three of the above criteria to qualify for a Self Isolation Support Grant.
For further information and instructions on how to apply please visit the Clackmannanshire Council Website here: https://www.clacks.gov.uk/coronavirus/sisgrantcv/
Dear Parents and Carers,
Please find attached a a PDF powerpoint containing information to support transition from P7 to S1 at Alloa Academy.
Transition to P7 information slideshow
If you have any further questions please do not hesistate to contact ourselves or Alloa Academy directly.
School lunches will continue to operate on a 3 week rotation, with the hot lunch and sandwiches options being:
Please see below for a letter from the National Clinical Director, regarding the return of P1-3 and ELC pupils to in school learning from 22nd February 2021.
Jason Leitch – Information on return of pupils (downloadable)
Following the First Minister’s announcement, please find attached the letter from Cathy Quinn, Interim Head of Education, regarding the potential return of Early Year and P1-3 in school learning.
Letter to Parents dated 9th February 2021
Nursery places are available for eligible 2 year olds, 3 year old children or 4 year old children.
The deadline for enrolment of pupils is 12th March 2021.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, enrolment procedures will look different this year. To ensure we reduce the risks of community infection please follow the link below to our online enrolment form: