We feel it is very important to provide a stimulating and varied learning environment for all of the children, which can be a challenge with current education budget levels. To help support the school in this endeavor we undertake a variety of fundraising events from Christmas Fayres, after school discos to Bingo Teas. The money raised allows us to provide additional facilities to the school, to date this has included:
- Individual pupil Learning Journals to record and report on progress in class and at home
- Scottish Opera event for P6 & 7 pupils
- Storyteller events for nursery to P6 pupils
- Purchase/replacement of school playground equipment
- IPAD’s for each class
- Funding towards school trips to reduce any parent contributions requested
We welcome suggestions of alternative fundraising options or what the funds can be spent on. These suggestions could be discussed at the monthly meetings, passed to one of us in the playground, messaged to us on Facebook or email to us.