First Week Back

Today we learned about 3D shapes. I liked it because were learning the names of all the shapes better.  – Archie

We learned about the Titanic, for example that people said it was unsinkable. We also learnt how it was built and what 1st class and 3rd class was. – Victor

I learned that they used silver and gold paint for the first class rooms. – Megan

We did fractions like half, third, quarters tenths. We looked at different ways to represent them, for example in a number line, groups, fraction bar and circle model. – Zuzanna

We did the numbers in French up to 10. I liked it because I like speaking in French. – Lilya

We played a board-game to learn about the past tense. It was good because if you are not sure of how to spell the past tense you can use the game to practise. – Natan

We learned about sleeping: why it is important and what we should do to get a good night’s sleep. – Marta

We wrote winter acrostic poems using the word Snowflake. I think I did a good job because I took my time and checked my work using a dictionary. – Alicja

We drew the Titanic. I found it really fun but difficult too. I was very proud of my work. –  Maisie