Welcome to Primary 3’s Class Page!
This year our teacher is Miss Morrison, and we have 24 pupils in our class, 11 boys and 13 girls. In our class we show we are ready, respectful and safe. We enjoy drawing and being outdoors for P.E time.
- In Maths this term we will be learning about counting in 2s, 5s, 10s and 100s, ordering and sequencing numbers, addition and subtraction, pattern and place value.
- In Literacy, we will be learning and practising new spelling patterns through active spelling strategies and focusing on grammar and comprehension weekly.
- We are enjoying our book study “The Owl Who was Afraid of the Dark” and are learning lots of new facts about owls! We are looking forward to making some information posters with all the facts we have learned.
- We enjoy being outdoors playing team games and we have even invented some games of our own! We are looking forward to playing racing games and listening games.
- For technologies we are learning to login to the computers and websites independently. We will learn what websites we can trust and how to stay safe online.
- We have settled in well to primary three and are looking forward to lots and lots of new learning! 😊