St. Gerard's Primary

Primary 1/2 Enterprising

Primary 1/2 had great fun today!

We visited Mr Michael’s Flower Shop to pick a flower to sell to all the boys and girls for Mother’s Day. We walked all the way to Bellshill Main Street then back to school in one afternoon, we will be tired tonight. Miss Gizzie said we were so well behaved and that we all showed Mr Michael our great manners!

We are going to come round the classes tomorrow to show you three beautiful flowers and you can help us pick which one to sell.

Primary 1/2

1. Looks like you all had great fun.

Mr Michael thought you were so well behaved!

2. I Had Great Fun At. Mr. Michael. Shop. And. Looked. Like. We. All.
    Had. Fun. At. Mr. Michael. Shop. It was fun.

3. Hi Olivia enjoyed her visit to Mr Michael’s flower shop, she had lots of fun.

4. Keira had a great day at mr michaels flower shop she told me all about it when she came home and said they picked a lovely flower for mothers day x

5. I had lots of fun at Mr Michaels shop. I enjoyed walking all the way to Bellshill and back, we saw a frog and a bee on our walk.

6. We had lots of fun when we all walked up the street to Mr Michaels flower shop. We got to look at all the lovely flowers and pick some for our mum’s for mother’s day.