St. Gerard's Primary

Kilbowie Day 1

What an exciting start to our adventure we have had today! After a quick lunch on arrival, we got straight into our groups for our first activities.

We have been walking and canoeing so far.  Some of us have even jumped off the pier already!

The weather has been lovely, fingers crossed it keeps up!

Everyone is having some free time now before we start our night time activities.

We are having a ball!

1. Sounds fantastic! Hope there are no aches and pains- you will all sleep well tonight. Good luck to whoever has to wake Clare in the morning

2. Sounds like a great start to the week! Hope you all get a good nights sleep ready for more fun tomorrow. House so quiet without noisy Neve x

3. Glad you all had a fab first day. I hope you slept well and are all ready for day 2. 🙂

4. Wow how brave you guys are, wouldn’t be me! Hope you’re all having a ball!! X

5. Hi,
    Thanks for the update – hope day 2 goes well for everyone.
    Elaine

6. Hi everyone, glad you all had a fab first day. Can’t wait to hear about what you all got up to today.

7. Hi,I’m glad everyone is going to be shatterred tonight and hope the weather picks up tomorrow

8. Hi ,meant to say glad everyone is having a good time and will be shattered tonight

9. I hope the weather was good for all the kids today!