Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

June 14, 2024
by L Kerr
0 comments

Room 8

Room 8 want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made it along to see our art work last night. We have included some pictures below for everyone to see. We have spent the last few weeks learning … Continue reading

June 14, 2024
by Mr McCourt
0 comments

Room 16

We want to thank all of the parents and family members who attended our open afternoon, it was so fun to show off all of our amazing work we have produced over the last year! We have had an exciting … Continue reading

June 11, 2024
by Mrs Rae
0 comments

To begin our post today, we are very pleased because last Friday we got the amazing news that Room 6 won the ‘Walk to School Week’ challenge for being the most active class! Over the past week, Room 6 have … Continue reading

June 7, 2024
by Ms McIver
0 comments

Room 23

A fantastic way to end a busy week for our P7s. Thank you to everyone who came along to our sponsored colour run. Parent Pay is still open to collect sponsorship money. After 2 days at Uddingston Grammar our pupils … Continue reading

June 7, 2024
by Miss Lockhart
0 comments

Awesome Olympics in Room 2!

Hello everyone, We are really enjoying learning about the Olympic Games. “I like doing the sports and I like making the fire for the torches.” E This afternoon we were discussing the opening ceremony. We crafted Olympic torches that we … Continue reading

June 7, 2024
by Mrs Ventre
0 comments

Room 1

Good afternoon everyone, Please see below some examples of what our boys and girls in Room 1 have enjoyed learning about this week: “I liked learning about adding money” – HT “Assembly” – CMcI “I liked learning a new song” … Continue reading