For work experience I went to Netherlee Primary School sand I worked from 9:00 to 15:15 from Monday to Friday. On the first day I was in primary 1, 2 and 3. It really helped me to think what a teacher does. On Tuesday I was in p4, 5 and 6. It was really fun to talk and to help the children who were in need of assistance. On Wednesday I was helping primary 7 with rounding numbers, I especially enjoyed this as I could inspire the children. On the Thursday I helped in primary 3 and 4. It was good to be helping children with their literacy. On Friday I fell unwell and could not attend the final day which was rather disappointing and unfortunate as I was looking forward to it.

In conclusion it was a fun yet inspiring experience and as I have developed new skills such as leadership skills when I had to look after the children when n the teacher had to go for a couple of minutes and speaking skills when I had to speak aloud to the class and also co-ordination skills when I had to find my way around the school.