Dens Road School Reception

Our blog will be a little different for the next few weeks. We are learning about Old Schools and New Schools. We are very lucky because we will be making friends in another school called St Andrews Primary School in Dundee. They are a very new school. Their P1 classes are learning about Grannies and Grandads. We are going to compare our old school with their new school. Every week we will take photographs of different parts of our school and St Andrews will take photographs of their school. We will look at each others blogs and compare them to see the things that are the same and the things that are different.

Our photographers this week were Amy, Kacie, Jamie, Alisha, Rhys and Casey. We took photographs of the Reception Area.

This is the front door of our school. We come in here when we are late.
The is the reception door.
We have a Dens Road rug when you come in the door.
We have pictures of all our teachers on the wall.
We have very old radiators in our school.
We have a healthy award on our wall.
We have lots of different shapes in our school.
These are the doors to the upper school.
This is where visitors can wait.
Some of our pipes are old and the painting is coming off.

We all liked taking the photographs in our school and hope you can leave comments.

2 thoughts on “Dens Road School Reception”

1. Pictures of your school are fantastic. I have been to your school and missed all the wonderful shapes you have there.
    All in P1 at StAndrew’s like your badge and award. We will send our photos and blog on Tuesday. Blog soon P1s at St Andrew’s.

2. I am at school in Hampshire. I am in Primary One , but here we call it Reception. I enjoyed looking at your blog. It looks like you have lots of fun at school.