The Sleepy Shepherd and Santa Glow Meet

What a week we have had with lots of rehearsals for The Sleepy Shepherd Christmas Show. We finally got to put on our costumes and go on the stage on Thursday morning for our dress rehearsal. It was really good fun. Then came the time when all our parents and carers watched us. We even painted our faces like sheep too. We were all so nervous, but we all had a great time. We sang our songs really well and all our teachers were so proud of us.

This morning we have just taken part in a Santa Glow Meet with hundreds for children all over Scotland. Santa was on our screens and answered lots of questions we had been talking to our teachers about. Like, How do reindeer fly?, and, What happens if there is no chimney?. Santa was really excited and seems to have lots of energy left!

If you came to see our The Sleepy Shepherd Christmas show please leave a comment for us to read in class. Thank you!

2 thoughts on “The Sleepy Shepherd and Santa Glow Meet”

1. Hi all my little sheep and lambs. WHAT STARS YOU ARE!!!!! I was so proud of you all with your beautiful singing of all our songs and you really did add the ‘aaaaaahhhhhh’ factor to our shows. All the parents and families of Dens Road told me how much they enjoyed the concert. I really am very proud of you.

How lucky are you all getting to have a GLOW meet with Santa? I am jealous because I did not get to see him but when he asks me how well you are doing in school I will be sure to ask him to put you all on the nice list!!.

Keep up the super hard work
    Love Miss George

2. Loved the nativity play! Everyone did so well and the songs were sang beautifully.
    I was very proud of my little sheep and the rest of her flock!

Well Done Everyone

Katies Mum xx