Our vision for Westfield Primary School and Nursery Class

Staff have developed a draft vision for the school and nursery for the future.

Westfield: A place to SMILE – Succeed, Motivate, Inspire, Learn, Excel.

Your input is valued. Please take a moment to tell us what you think by commenting below, or by completing the short questionnaire (click on the Vision image below), or by coming in to school to tell us!

2 thoughts on “Our vision for Westfield Primary School and Nursery Class”

1. P6/7 have been discussing the proposed vision for Westfield Primary and Nursery here are some of their thoughts

Bobby- I like the vision because it motivate us

Chloe- I like the new vision because it inspires pupils to be more successful in learning.

Alice- I think the new vision will encourage us to be the best we can be!!!!

Katie- I like the new vision will make everyone happier and smile more..

Kai- I think SMILE is a good way to explain our school because we always SMILE.

Wiktoria- I like the new vision because it encourage the pupils to SMILE.

Jowita- i like the new vision because it makes us believe and makes us feel happy about learning.

Donnie- I think that the new vision is easy to remember.

Carlotta- I think that the new vision ” SMILE” is easy to remember and it encourages pupils to SMILE

Kian-I think that p1/2/3 will forget what SMILE means.

2. P3/4/5
    Melissa – I think we are encouraged to do all of these things at Westfield and the vision will help us all achieve it.
    Tia – I agree with it because I too think we are a school that does these things.
    Most of us like the new vision while some of us are not sure and need time to think it over.