This week in P7…

Primary 7 have shared what they’ve been up to over the bank holiday and also some of the things they’ve been learning at home.

This week I’ve been going cycling every day, baking a sponge cake with my mum, painting the shed with my parents, having a barbecue with toasted marshmallows, and making pizza. My pizza and the cake tasted delicious, the barbecue and marshmallows I had were just yummy (I made the burgers on the barbecue myself).  I really enjoyed being outside and just having fun with my parents. – Hayley B

This week I enjoyed playing Xbox and went outside a bit.  I also went to a village near Fife to see my dad’s friend who cleans his tires for his bike. – Finlay

This week I enjoyed doing some art, going outside for a little bit in the car with my brother, having a little free time and playing games. – Sri

This week I enjoyed playing basketball and playing Xbox, and I go outside every day. – Zoe

This week I enjoyed going on my bike every day and playing on my Xbox.  I also made scones. – Logan Y

This week I enjoyed chatting with my German friend through discord and painting the outside table and chairs. – Aiden

This week I enjoyed playing with my cat and also playing online and learning new things online. – Murray

I have been sleeping, playing Xbox and playstation and doing card tricks. – Logan F

This week I’ve enjoyed going on cycles and playing xbox with my friends. – Cameron

I went outside and took a nap on Wednesday because it was warm and I enjoyed Facetiming my friend. – Katy

I have done lots of work and work and work and work. – Matthew

I have been making banana loaf. – Jamie

On Monday me and my sibling went into the pool and we were throwing water balloons at each other then we had a slip and slide and I spent the night watching movies with my family.  – Natalie

I was helping my dad fix his car and I also put new brake pads on my bike.  I also enjoyed having a BBQ and firepit.  – Calum W