P5/6 Monday 1st June

Maths: Finish money first and then move onto measure. I think all 4 parts of TJay 2a Chapter 13 (a,b,c and d) are useful. This will help support your work on decimals to 3 places. If you have finished these you could do TJay 2a revision work on decimals: Chapters 5 and 7

TJay 1b TJay 2a TJay 2b
Money Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 7
Measure Chapter 15 Chapter 13a,b,c and d Chapter 13

Language: write a letter! Use your learning from the class, and the link below to inspire you. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52709729

Health: Exercise with Joe.

I don’t think we have fully realised the potential of HotPotatoes. If you have not tried it, please do.

I also don’t think anyone has finished “Education City”.

We have to do maths, literacy (language) and health every day. We can, of course, do other areas of the curriculum as well. How we do them is up to us. I think these unusual times have given us the opportunity to use some unusual teaching and learning techniques. I think Devon and Zoey have been using “TikTok” to create their photos of themselves for “Teams”. Could we do something with “TikTok”?

Have fun, take care and hope you had a good weekend!