Auchinraith Home Learning Access

Learning Access From Home

Good Morning!

Mrs McKechnie and I are so excited to start our class blog and we have been working hard to create some tasks that we think you will enjoy.

We are looking forward to hearing how you are getting on and what tasks you manage to do this week. You have literacy tasks and numeracy tasks to do each day, we have a hardworking class so I know you will do what you can.

We also know you love to draw so we have added an extra drawing challenge. Watch the clip and have a go at drawing a dog and send us a picture.

It looks as if the sun might come out today so, if you can, get outside and enjoy the sunshine too.  I have been riding my bike and enjoying some nature walks too. If you want ideas of how to keep healthy and active you can find some fun games to play indoors and outdoors on Miss Bells Healthy Living page!

What have you been doing to keep busy? Keep in touch!

Sending virtual hugs

Mrs Cocozza xx

Blog Literacy – Week One

BLOG numeracy 26th May