Miss Docherty Is The Best

MISS DOCHERTY IS THE BEST  TEACHER

Miss Docherty you are the best teacher ever and we are all going to miss you very much. We hope you have enjoyed being in primary five as much as we have. When we go into primary six we hope all  your memories in primary five will be with you all the time and when we say goodbye we won’t forget you forever. When we’re stuck well we’ll think what you would do and let us do the right thing from the day we leave chapelside primary school and that’s where you’ll be missed at and I just want to say your the best teacher ever and I’m sure you get told that a lot and sorry your leaving.

from,
kirsty xx

6 thoughts on “Miss Docherty Is The Best”

1. Hi Nicole
    thanks for your lovely kind words. I will come and visit Chapelside again and will keep up to date with everyone through our blog. I will miss you and primary 5 lots too.

Miss Docherty

2. Have a nice holiday and for the last time thanks for being my teacher you are the best, you are sweet, kind, gentle, never shouts and caring that’s why you are my best teacher.

Nicole

3. I’m so so so so sad because miss Docherty’s leaving and this was the last day for our class to see her and i have still got the pink paper with her name on it and I will keep it forever to remember her by. You really were the best teacher ever and I’m sure you get told that a lot because you are I hope to see you teach or visit Chaple side again and also thanks for being our teacher I will miss you millions and so will all of the rest of the class p.s I will miss you a lot and you were the best teacher ever and I have never had a teacher as sweet as you so thanks xxx

love nicolexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo