Homework (wk beg. 28.09.20)

Spelling

Your spelling words for the week are listed in the table below. Click on the link for some ideas  to help you practice them. Remember you have all been issued with a jotter to keep at home now, so you can use this if you wish. You can also email me a picture of what you are doing if you would like to check in.   Spelling Homework Activities

Sumdog

This week it is ‘Maths Week’ so I have registered our class for the Maths Week Sumdog competition which runs from Friday 25th of September to 1st October. Try to get on as much as you can and let’s see if we can get our class on the leader board!

You can also choose some of the activities from the links below to complete this week at home. If you take any pictures, please email them to me so we can share them with the class. Have fun!

Maths Week Second Level Homework Grid

Take it Outside Maths Challenge Cards

Bug Club

This is the second week of reading your book so it should be completed by Friday. Please remember to take care when you are answering the Bug questions and give reasons for your answers. Please email me if you are still having problems getting on to Bug Club and I will try to help.

Education City

Go on to ‘My Homework’ on Education City and complete the task on Homophones.