Friday again…

HOMEWORK REMINDER: RESEARCH YOUR HERO FOR WRITING AND POST YOUR HERO ON THE BLOG POST BELOW

Another fun-filled week in P6/7. The beginning of LOCHARDIL WEATHER has definitely given us some interesting weather data. We have however got to report the tragedy of our loss of Rain Gauge and our Weather Vane. Hopefully we will be able to repair these.

This afternoon we were very busy in our Specialist Groups.

With Mrs.P- the weaving of some funky patterns is well underway. Your mind boggles just looking at them.

Mrs.Mac took us on a journey across the UK stopping at the main cities along the way.

Mr.Brasier set us the task of using our French vocabulary to create a French calendar. After some of the groups revising their original plan, all of the groups are now on track for completion next week.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

23 thoughts on “Friday again…”

1. my hero is slick willie shaw because he’s my favourite basketball player in the harlem globetrotters. 😀

2. My hero is Kenny Daglish as a player because he played for liverpool and made over 100 caps for scotland and thats my two favourite football teams.

3. Fabrication la calendries etait vraiment amusement! (Making the calendars was really fun!)
    Voir vous tous sur lundi. (See you all on Monday)
    🙂

4. We’ll go over HOW TO WRITE A BIOGRAPHY on Wednesday Rosie. It’s just INFORMATION you’re wanting to collect.

Mr.C