Week 1 kicks off on Monday 16th of February 2015
Last Chance for the Bootcamp week 1 Blogging Bootcamp Glow Meet 2mp Thursday 19 February.
The Main tasks for Week 1:
- Create a Blog, make it Public
- Make a First Post
- Categorise that post bootcamp.
- email me a link to the post: email@example.com
This week we will have a GlowMeets on Monday 2pm, repeated on Tuesday 2pm and Thursday 2pm as some schools are on Holiday.
The meeting room will be open for 10-15 minutes prior to the meet. It should last 15-30 minutes.
I will also have the room open at 12-12:15 on Monday if you would like to make a test. Email me if another time would suit for a quick test and I’ll open the room them too.
Don’t worry if you can’t make any of the meets, the information here will be enough to get you going.
You can download the instructions an information as a word document or PDF:
Creating a Blog
Making your First Post
Other Activities for Week 1
Have a class discussion about what a blog is, what you think you are going to use your blog for. Blog about this, remember to tag it bootcamp.
- Class Blogging as a Classroom Window to the World Malcolm Wilson, ICT Curriculum Development Officer for Falkirk Council Education Services provides a lot of links and information about Classroom blogging.
- Blogging Policy from Heathfield Primary school in England
- Glow Blog Help
- Comments WP4 | Glow Blog Help