The natural colour outline provides practitioners with an overview of the learning experiences using the NAR flow chart process and the publication ‘Taking a closer look at NAR. Educators should adapt this guidance to meet the needs of the learners they teach.
Natural colour creates a context in which learners can be supported to explore ‘fat questions’ through practical and creative challenges
- Develop a curiosity and understanding of their environment
- Undertake simple scientific investigations using practical techniques
- Create visual information
- Explore a range of media to create images and objects
- Be creative
- Share and learn with peers through Glow
- Profile and recognise achievement
These challenges will be live in September 2013. Afterwards they will be made available as packs of learning, teaching and assessment resources in the Creativity Learning Channel on Glow.
This learning experience has been developed to work towards supporting the delivery of: