Explore natural colour creativity challenges with children across Scotland and be amazed and inspired by everyone’s outdoor discoveries.
- What colour is the sky?
- How many greens can you find outside?
- Are there any seasonal colour clues?
- Why are some creatures colourful and others not?
These are just some of the questions that will be asked while you look at, think about, gather information about and create with natural colour.
- Look carefully
- Share what you see
- Ask questions
- Record your findings
- Think of ideas
- Share what you did
- Make collections with others
- Be imaginative, adventurous and willing to try lots of different ways to take part in creativity challenges
- Learners across Scotland
- Macduff Marine Aquarium
- The Fruitmarket Gallery, Edinburgh
The first 5 schools to sign up will receive a Polaroid camera to help capture learning!
Educators please find out more by clicking here.
- If you are a learner, you can sign up for yourself. Please include your Glow username
- If you are a teacher or other educator, you can sign up on behalf of a group of learners. Please include a list of Glow usernames
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- A Glow Login is required for your submissions. If you have forgotten it or don’t have one click here.