The Parent Council will meet tonight, Tuesday 27th September, at 7.30pm in the school library. All are welcome to attend.
The Parent Council will meet tomorrow evening, Tuesday 30th August, at 7.30pm in Back School. All are welcome to attend.
Can you help?
The Parent Council are looking for a small group of volunteers to join the Fun Day organising group. If you can offer a few hours of your time to help plan and organise the event, there is return slip is available in the ‘School Documents’ page of the website or you can contact them directly through their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sgoil-a-Bhac-Parent-Council/1046880438673516
The school has recently benefitted from several financial donations from our Parent Council to go towards the purchase of new equipment and the support of pupil activities. Part of this donation came from the proceeds of the hugely successful summer fun day held last year that was so week supported by the whole community.
The Parent Council has made donations to the value of £2148.00 for the following:
- Paying the cost of buses for the pantomime
- A subsidy of £1 per pupil towards panto ticket cost
- MPLC licence to view films/DVDs in schools
- Six new digital cameras with memory cards and cases
- 40 high-quality headphones for computers and listening activities
- A3 laminator for Sgoil Araich
- 144 new books for the school’s core reading scheme to replace lost and damaged books
- Financial contribution to travel costs for P7 trip
- Financial contribution to the school football team to cover travel costs to national finals in Dundee
Everyone at the school would like to thank the Parent Council and the wider Parent Forum for their on-going support. These contributions provide a significant benefit to our pupils.