Categories
Uncategorized

February Home Learning

Welcome to February, let’s see what this month has in store for us. As always I have attached the work set for the week in the attached document.  Please do what you can, some days you will be able to do more than others.  This is ok, go at your own pace.Click this link 1st …

Continue reading “February Home Learning”

Welcome to February, let’s see what this month has in store for us.

As always I have attached the work set for the week in the attached document.  Please do what you can, some days you will be able to do more than others.  This is ok, go at your own pace.Click this link 1st Feb to access the work.

Valentine’s day is approaching, use this link below to work on your literacy skills.

I see February

Keeping with our Valentine theme for numeracy, you will need to use your coins to buy a packet of love heart sweets.  Use these sweet to count and make a graph.

Click this link for Love Hearts Counting and Graphing

Our topic work is Scottish music, click on the link below to make your poster of your favourite Scottish singer.

Scottish Singer

Keep smiling my Oak team, you are all doing fantastic!

We have a special birthday this week, one young man is turning 13!

A massive happy birthday!

Keep smiling and do something this week to make someone in your family smile.