We are so proud of all the P6s and P7s for presenting their Scottish Opera to the whole school. They have worked extremely hard and it paid off! Well done all of you. You have made everyone so very proud!
This week we have;
- Researched facts about life during World War II.
- Looked into the work of Joan Eardley who is a Scottish artist. We will be creating art work influenced by her techniques.
- Learnt to multiply numbers using mental strategies. We also learnt formal written methods of multiplication and division.
- Discussed feelings and opinions about WWII.
- Some of us used our knowledge of the four operations and used BODMAS for calculating answers.
Next week, we will focus on writing poetry inspired by Robert Burn’s poetry.
Have a lovely week everyone!