P3 Learning Reflection – 02.10.20

P3 Learning Reflection – 02.10.20

We’ve had another super week learning lots of new things in P3, here are our highlights:

Charley: “I’ve enjoyed doing counting on and back in maths. We did really challenging problems like 110 + 41 and 105 – 30. I loved solving them!”

Emma: “I liked finishing our space writing. I drew a picture of the moon and moon dust I saw and collected when I visited. I also liked learning a new dance.”

Ayden: “I liked our outdoor learning afternoon. I learned about alive and dead materials outside and we planted food to investigate after the holidays.”

Rory: “This week learned how to play rounders in PE. There are two teams, the batters and the fielders. I had to get people from the other team out because I was a fielder.”

Gabriel: “I enjoyed using the counting back strategy in maths. I solved 360 – 222. It was hard but I felt good when I did it.”

Poppy: “Last week we made our class charter. I made a planet to represent me. It had two rainbows on it and a ring round it like Saturn.”

Lois: “I liked doing my Home Learning at home. I get to share it in class next week and I’m really excited!”

Isaac: “I’ve been writing a book in Free Writing Friday. It’s about a monster who tries to catch someone but he hurts himself and another monster comes to eat him. That’s all I’ve got just now but I’m going to write more.”

Nicholas: “I enjoyed writing about space. I wrote about my space suit, the rocket and landing on the moon. I drew pictures of these too.”

Lewis: “I liked outdoor learning. We got to go outside school and into the woods. We were searching for dead things. I found a dead leaf.”

That’s all from us – have a lovely weekend!