Learning from Home Week 5 Reflection

Another busy week for the P4 pupils even though school was only 3 days. Once again I am hearing about lots of gardening, baking and crafts. Keep it up! Many of us were able to take our school learning into the garden on the beautiful sunny days we had. We had a 2 minute silence at 11 am this morning to commemorate VE Day. I know that lots of you weren’t able to join us online, but managed to do it at home anyway. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Here are some of the pupil comments this week:

Luke – I liked the maths this week. I have enjoyed because It helped me understand fractions and now I’m really good at them. I also liked learning about Africa.

Rhys – I liked Maths this week it was fun and a wee bit difficult at the same time 😀 The tricky bit was when we had to work out equivalent fractions to put them in order. The fun bit was when working out the < > and= to fractions.

Harris – I liked colour by numbers multiplication picture. It turned out to be a highland dancer. It was from Robert Burns Day.

Sophie – I enjoyed doing read theory because I learned about killer whales and they are actually orcas.

Olly – This week I have done spelling, fractions, decimals, Sumdog and reading.

Freya – I liked maths too it was hard but fun.