The Reading Champions #LookForABookScotland

This week on Wednesday the Reading Champions (Katy, Silvester, Luke, Matthew and Natalie) went out around Livingston to hide 16 books for the #LookForABookScotland challenge. It is all about taking your books out and hiding them around Scotland. Other people have to find them, read them and then choose if they want to hide or keep them. The Reading Champions took them to places such as, The Tennis and Football court, Mill Farm, Thirldfeild Wynde, Kirkfeild, West Lothian Coureer and The Livingston Old Parish Church. They all went out with Mrs Clyne and Mrs Findlay.

“We hid lots of books and many people coming back from school and at Mill Farm found them. We found two tweets from very happy people that have found them and said they are going to hide them again soon. I am so happy that people are enjoying the reading and taking part in the challenge.”-Katy

“I loved hiding the books in Mill Farm because we got to see all of the animals and some of us hadn’t been there in ages so it brought back good memories. We also found good hiding spots.”-Silvester

“It was very fun when we went out to loads of places for a whole morning up until break to hide books for lots of people and we saw their tweets in assembly today and it made us happy to see they were so enthusiastic about reading. We were sad to hear somebody through one in the river but one of the people in our class took their shoes and socks off to go in and get it well done Charlie!”-Natalie

“I was happy to hear that some people found our books. I love reading and am glad other people do to!”-Luke