P4 have had a great week!

Luke C – I liked the assembly from yesterday because I liked the video about Josh opening doors and opening hearts.

Kayden – I liked the Curriculum cafe today because I got to talk to my parents  and show them my work. I like the idea of it.

Kalista – I liked when we did the maths sheet with the symbols > < and =. I liked getting to show parents what we have accomplished and done in our work.

Olly – Today I liked when Mrs Smith was talking about the inner chimp. It is really interesting and makes us learn what is going on in our brains.

Teme – I liked it when we did the French game in PE.

Jarrad – I liked the challenge questions in maths when we had to work out the number Mrs Sansom was thinking of.

Alexander –  I liked the French game in PE and I liked the maths game we did in Mrs Marron’s group.

Darcy – I liked doing the throwing and catching in PE. Also I liked the French game.

Rhys – I liked when we did the number lines in maths because it was a bit easy and a bit challenging.

William – I like the word game when you have to make words with the different letters. I also like the Rescuing Nelson story.