P2 Learning Reflections for W/E 6.9.19

P2 Learning Reflections

Austin – I liked using the crocodiles for less or greater than. The little number eats the big number so you know the symbol is the right way. So with 1 and 10 the number 1 eats number 10 ( 1<10).

Roshan – I liked assembly today was all about stop bullying. Everybody in the whole school is in my back up team.

Poppy – I liked doing the oy, oi sound. The oy can be at the start or the end and the oi is at the start or the middle in most words.

Euan – I liked finding oi words in the word search.

Nicholas – boy has the oy sound and choice has the oi sound.

Charley – I liked doing the posters about equals, less and greater than. 10 is greater than 8.

Subhan – I liked assembly it was all about respect, don’t hurt people.

Kaelan – We learned the ee, ea sound this week. Tea has the ea sound and sheep has the ee sound.

Leighton – I liked number talks we were counting on a rekenrek.

Lewis – Assembly was about respect and not bullying people.

Sushanth – I liked assembly today in my back up team I have my Mother, my Dad, friends and the teachers.

James – The word tea has the ea sound and sleep has ‘ee’ in it.

Sevinc – We wrote sentences with the oy,oi sound. I used a capital letter at the front, finger spaces and a full stop. We did our marking my sentence was really good.

Lois – I enjoyed learning the double e makes ee sound, see and bee have that sound.

Rory – I enjoyed PE I liked catching the fish in team games.

Leo – I like reading, it’s fun reading!

Isaac – I enjoy reading, I am reading the duck chick. I made a book it’s called Piggy Escape!

Emma – I enjoyed reading this week, I like reading a lot. I like the Bedtime Story Book for Girls.

Ziva – I liked the class story Charley and the Chocolate Factory. He nibbled on his chocolate.

Coben – We did real word, nonsense word, if it’s a fake word you put it in the one with a cross and if it’s a real word you put it with the tick.