P3 – Friday 1st May

Happy Friday P3, I hope you are all safe and well. I hope a grown up has managed to collect your learning pack from school. Here are some additional activities for you to complete:

Science

In science, we are going to  learn about the differences between living and non-living things. What do we do that makes us living beings? Discuss your ideas with a grown up and note them down in your home learning jotter. Watch the following clip on the differences between living and non-living things and I then I would like you to design a poster highlighting the characteristics (features) of living things.

Maths

I hope you managed to complete last week’s task of measuring different objects around your home. Today, we are going to learn about the different units of measurement and how to convert m to cms. I have attached a powerpoint for you to read and then I would like you to answer questions on measuring using cm and m.

MeasuringLength_cm_m

measuring_drawing_cms

PE- Healthy Body and Mind

Yoga is a great way to help create a healthy body and mind. I have attached a link to ‘Cosmic Kids’ Yoga. Hope you find this fun but relaxing as well and maybe you could ask a grown up to join in!

Have a lovely weekend and I will check in with you next Friday.