On 9th March 2015, Education Scotland published the Technologies Impact report “Building Society, young people’s experiences and outcomes in the technologies”.
One year later, in March 2016, Education Scotland published “Technologies: Assessing progress and achievement in significant aspects of learning”.
The following pages and attached documents are intended to support schools to self-evaluate within this context.
Click on each title to open up a new page.
- 20#20 Technologies (overview)
- Appendix 1 summarises the specific references to digital literacy, digital learning, digital teaching and digital technology within HGIOS 4.
- Appendix 2 is a draft self-evaluation document, presented in the format of HGIOS 3. It is based upon the NAACE Self-Review Framework (www.naacesrf.com) and modified by the 20#20 Strategy Group for HGIOS familiarity and to take account of the 20#20 Strategy.
- Appendix 3 offers relevant extracts from the professional learning paper: Significant Aspects of Learning – Assessing progress and achievement in the Technologies.
- Appendix 4 summarises the Stirling & Clacks 20#20 Strategy
- Planning for Progression – Professional Learning Resource 17th Feb 2016
- Technologies progression framework Grid 4th March 2016
- Blank planning for assessment in technologies