Founded in 1862 as the Anderson Educational Institute, the Anderson High School is the largest school in the Shetland Islands, with a school roll of approximately 900 pupils (August 2017) from age 12 to 18.
In October 2017 we moved from the original site on the Knab to our new building at Clickimin.
Ms Valerie Nicolson
Anderson High School
North Loch Drive
Telephone: 01595 808008