Holy Cross Primary

Tuesday 19th January 2021

Good morning everyone how are you all today? I hope you’re well and ready for another busy day of fun learning.
We will start today with a story called Ten little lights

https://glowscotland-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/gw09carsonsara2_glow_sch_uk/EeKWSmgxGNhHtNXHpeSEM4sBmqx1fl9XwGuqz4qII9AMkA?e=5KdnCv

The cat in the story was very kind to let all the animals in to sit by the fire; maybe we could be kind and make some food for the birds?
You will need some bird seed, a tub of lard, a tub or container and some string.
Melt the lard in the microwave and mix it with some bird seed. Put a length of string in the tub then press your mixture into the tub and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
You can then take your bird food out of the tub and hang it outside on a tree or fence. Maybe you could take some photos if any birds come to eat it?
Here are some other ideas of ways to feed the birds, they love apple so you could slice an apple and using string attatch it together and hang it on your tree.

I think we should have some fun making a beautiful hand print picture of a robin
You will need some paper and paint
Paint your hand and put it onto your paper then paint your robin a branch to sit on and some snow all around him. Perhaps you could draw him an eye and give him a break?

Our song for today is I have what I need