Parents of S4,S5,S6: SQA update

Dear Parent/Carer

Hope this email finds you and your family well. I know there are so many concerns at present, especially with regards SQA , but the most important thing is that you and your family remain in good health.

However, we appreciate this is a particularly stressful time for your child when they are also concerned with regards their exam results. The Scottish Government, as you are fully aware, cancelled all the exams and the SQA are now working extremely hard as to the best way they can deal with this so it is not detrimental to your child. I would like to reassure you that it has always been the policy of the SQA to work with the school to ensure the results your child receives is a true reflection of their hard work and ability. This will continue.

I have provided a link from the SQA which takes you a helpful question and answer section for parents on their website.

https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/93777.html

In the meantime please take care of yourselves. If you need us please do not hesitate to get in touch. Your child is able to contact their teachers through glow teams and the email addresses for their pupil support teacher is available on our website.

Mrs Rooney

Head Teacher