Parents meetings are an opportunity to discuss your child’s progress with individual class teachers. You will be able to select which teachers you wish to meet, each appointment will last 5 minutes. It is important you prioritise the teachers you would like to see.
North Lanarkshire Council have organised a new online booking system for parents’ meetings. To make your appointments, please go to:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. It is not possible to access with a ‘Google’ search.
To login in, you will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth (these must match those we have on record for your child)
This will allow you to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’. You will be shown your child and their teachers, and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate the best order for your appointments.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointments. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children.
If you are unable to access a computer at home, please contact Mr. D Gardiner (Depute Head Teacher).
If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact Mrs E. Taggart (Office Manager).