Homework Week Beginning 7/9/20

Hi P4/5,

Welcome to your homework page for this week. We have gone over this in class but it is here just in case you have forgotten.

Sumdog

Complete the diagnostic assessment. It will tell you that you are completing it. This will help to give me an idea of any areas you are struggling with or any areas where you need challenged more. You can then go on and play some games but this is not mandatory.

BugClub

I have set each person 3 books. I would like you to complete at least 1 this week. You may still have some books that were set by your previous teacher. You are allowed to pick one of those if you would prefer. As long as you are completing at least 1 book this week. Remember to click the bugs and answer appropriately or the book will not be completed.

Education City

This is new for everyone and looks like a lot of fun. I have set you a few games to play. You have 5 number games and 4 literacy games. I have set relatively easy games to help us get used to the way Education City works. Try your best to complete it but don’t panic if any of the games are too hard.

Spelling

We have written down our spelling words in class but can’t do this for home. I have included a copy of your words if you want to practice at home. You could do some active spelling games at home like: spelling tennis or writing the words on someone’s back. 

I hope you have an awesome week!