Comments

If you have any comments on work, review pages or you want to share anything please do so on here. 

10 thoughts on “Comments

1. Hello! I’m Keir’s mum and I have just been looking at the P4/5 blog – it is fantastic! I love getting to find out what you have all been up to and to see some of your work – it is very impressive. Keep up the good work, P4/5, and have a lovely holiday!

2. Hi Mrs Munro,

I have tried logging onto bug club but it won’t let me when I log in it loads it but then after that it just goes back to the log in page so I can’t do bug club and also it says incorrect password or username but I’m putting in my exact details but it’s not working for some reason could you maybe try and reset my password and username thanks,

Kind regards Emily-Rose 💖

1. Hi, it has definitely been allocated to him. I have redone it just incase. I have also unallocated a few books to make it easier to find. 🙂

3. hi mrs Munro i have done all my work now im going to go and tidy my to get it all done up it 10:55 rn and thats very quick for me

4. Hi Mrs Munro we have been waiting on Mrs Rowan this is about 5 times now we have not been able to get her can you tell me if it is something we are doing wrong we havent moved just waiting on the call