Corsehill Primary School and Early Years Class have recently reviewed our Vision, Values and Aims. After careful consultation with our staff, pupils, parents and community partners we agreed on a strong Vision, Values and Aims to encourage our young people to achieve their full potential.
To develop a curiosity about our world and enable our children to contribute positively now and in the future.
Our Aims For Our Children
- To enable our children to become ambitious and motivated life long learners with a passion to succeed.
- To equip children with well developed literacy and numeracy skills in order that they can be successful in life.
- To nurture a sense of wellbeing in our children that they grow into respectful young people able to make sound judgements and choose a healthy lifestyle.
Our Aims For Our Families and Community
- To support and inform our parents so that they an work in partnership to help their child be ambitious and achieve success.
- To be engaged in the life of the school in order that they can contribute to school decision making and our improvement journey.
- To develop partnerships between staff, parents and the wider community which promotes a positive ethos and image.