Clubs

Historically we have been incredibly proud to host a range of wider extra-curricular clubs hosted by the staff team and active school coordinators. Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been unable to provide these opportunities due to government restrictions.

As the vaccine programme continues to have positive impact on
our efforts against Covid-19, I am pleased to announce that we will be restarting a range of extra-curricular opportunities for our young people.

The only reason we are able to provide these opportunities is because staff have volunteered to donate their time and effort to organising and hosting these. I am sure you will join me in offering our thanks and gratitude to the team within Corsehill.

Initially, clubs will run for a four week block from 3:00pm – 3:50pm. Please see details below of the clubs on offer and complete and return the sign off sheet below. Club numbers will be limited and names will be balloted. You will be informed if your child has been successful in securing their place prior to the start of the club.

Click here to see the clubs on offer in term 2.

We are proud to be working to become a rights respecting school

Article 15 – children can join or set up groups and organisations and they can meet with others as long as this does not harm other people.