- To structure lessons that encourage learners to work both independently and as part of a team, managing themselves and the time available to them.
- To allow all learners the opportunity to develop a wide range of necessary and useful skills, including knowledge, understanding and communication skills that will prepare them for life and the world of work.
- To encourage learners to be creative, responsible and always work to their full potential.
- To promote positive messages with regards to having a healthy balanced diet.
- We also expose pupils to “real life” skills which will be with them forever.