Additional info/updates

Update Friday 2 April

Good afternoon,

Today would have been the last day of term for the children had they still been with us at school. All of the school staff have been commenting on how much they genuinely miss the children. Like everyone, this difficult time has made us appreciate how lucky we are to see your children each day!

Over the next 2 weeks there will be no activity on Glow or the Teams app from the staff. They will take their break and I would ask that the children refrain from posting anything on these sites and apps until the Easter break would have been complete. At this time we will be in touch with you all to let you know how we will proceed in term 4.

Shortly I will be emailing you all out individual messages from your child’s teacher. If you could read these to your child I know the teachers would appreciate this very much.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Greg McGowan

Update Friday 27 March

Hi everyone,
What a week this has been for us all. Whether tackling this challenge as a parent, worker, teacher, colleague or friend it has been a week like none of us have ever experienced.

All of the teachers have been doing their best to communicate with the pupils each day. This is being done through Glow and the Teams section. Work will be set through this next week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
If your child is using the Teams section of Glow, we would ask that this only be used from 8:45am until 3:30pm. This will give everyone some down time, which is really important.
I also feel it Is important to remember than any tasks set by us is only to give ideas and stimulus. There is absolutely no expectation that all of the tasks and ideas are completed. Do as much or as little as you you feel is appropriate.

If you have any issues then I can be contacted via email or over the phone at Clydeview Academy.
Stay safe and take care of each other.

Greg McGowan

Inverclyde Council Website