One word – WOW!

We think the title sums up yesterday – WOW!

What a fantastic day yesterday was- a fantastic group extremely tired pupils and staff today! You were all fabulous and amazing. Your final performance scored 100% from your toughest judge – Mr Cook. Well done for succesfully making him tear.

In addition to that, we picked up 7 awards which will be displayed within the school. The judges comments could not have been better. The word ‘OUTSTANDING’ which they used, really does portray the hard work of you all.

Watching the DVD today really highlighted how fantastic your performance was. Now we just need to find a way of copying it…

We’re hoping to putย  a performance on for parents/carers, however we need to source a suitable venue first.

Thank you to all the parent/carer helps who assisted yesterday- we couldn’t have done it without you!

Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

9 thoughts on “One word – WOW!”

1. A huge well done to you all! I thought it was fantastic! I thought techno guy was super and the six degrees with six difference dances were really interesting. The lights, costumes, cartwheels it was all fab and everyone could see how much hard work you had all put in! I also thought the pupils speaking and answering questions sounded very confident. I have to admit the next morning I made sure things were unplugged before I left my house!

2. It was a really good day and I had lots of fun.Welldone to everyone for doing Rock Challenge it was a good vue from the spotlights and yes Mr Cook was crying I saw him cry.
    See you all tomorrow.
    ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› :> :> :> :> :> :> ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Sounds like you all had a fab day, looking forward to seeing the performance! Thank you to all the teachers and helpers for all their hard work!

4. Yes, I suppose that is 1 word for it!!!…
    Today was fun watching Madagascar 3 but I wish we could have finished watching it though!!! Hopefully though we will get watch it tomorrow (fingers crossed!).

See you all tomorrow!!!

AMY.B. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜