T-MINUS 14 hours!

Its 6.30 pm – and in 14 hours time, we’ll be meeting in the foyer of Eden Court.

The dress rehearsals got progressively better today- even reaching a 96% from ‘nasty judge’ Mr Cook, even though Mrs Prentice, our resident Karen Barber (Dancing on Ice)ย had a tear in her eye. You’re aiming for 100% tomorrow- your aim- to make Mr Cook shed a tear!

REMINDERS:

– Meeting at 8.30am in Eden Court
– Collected at 7.30pm from Eden Court
– Wear School Uniform, bringing your Rock Challenge clothes in your bag
– Make sure you have enough food and juice to keep you going for the day

Three very excited teachers,
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

9 thoughts on “T-MINUS 14 hours!”

1. The hard work ceratinly paid off. An absolutely fantastic performance tonight. You were all stars. By far the best school:)

2. it was really fun today everyone did great i can not wait to do it again on front of our mum and dads see u at school tomorrow xx ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Today was… SUPERCALIFRAJILISTICEXPIALIDOCOUS!!! (I know that off by heart!) we done great as we got 7 awards!!! But it wasn’t just the awards it was our confidence we all had our times when we felt like … Oh it’s not going to go right!… Or… I am going to be sick!… Or something like that!!! But I personally think we done even better than SUPERCALIFRAJILISTICEXPIALIDOCOUS!
    So give yourself a pat on the back everyone, Well Done! Everyone was absolutely fantastic! I am very proud of everyone (including me!) and you should to!!!

See you all tomorrow!!! P.s. my knee is much better if anyone was wondering but still quite sore!!!

AMY.B. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ :] :] :]

4. Good luck everyone, I have been hearing you practise very hard when I have my lunch. I have some of the songs stuck in my head! I hope you are proud for all the effort you have put in and you have a lot of fun tonight!

Miss Shimmield

5. Hope everything goes well for you all. You set such a high standard after last year. Enjoy the moment and sparkle like stars!
    We’d love to get a chance to see your performance sometime at school.
    Have a good day.

6. Hope you’re feeling better Katie.

I’m going to go into school tomorrow before Eden Court and double check that all the outfits have been collected.

Mr.C