Say NO to Bullying!

Today’s theme across P6/7 was very much ANTI-BULLYING.

In P6 we looked at clips about verbal, physical and cyber bullying, as well as playing a bullying game. We learned that you have to STAND UP to bullies. The motto in one of the clips was: STOP-TALK-WALK

The P7s were at Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football stadium for the ‘Show Racism the Red Card’ event. This was an excellent event in which we got to do three different workshops, learning about the horrific and ILLEGAL act of bullying known as RACISM. We found out that Racism is when you treat someone differently due to their skin colour, culture, nationality or religion. This was a very exciting day as we got to meet some of the Caley players.!

Watch the bullying videos from today, play the bullying game, and visit the ‘Show Racism the Red Card’ website by clicking the links below:

Bullying Video 1
Bullying Video 2
Bullying Video 3
Bullying Video 4
Bullying Game
Think U Know- Cyber Bullying
Show Racism the Red Card

Happy surfing!
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

3 thoughts on “Say NO to Bullying!”

1. I hope the P7’s enjoyed their dayout at I.C.T. stadium and loved P6 day with Mizz.Whizz!!!

P.S. I ssssssoooooooo hope i get 50out of 50 in my end of term spelling test with Mrs.Princess!!!

Amy.B.:) 🙂 🙂

2. I totally agree I hate bullies they are so mean and I realised just how much goes on in football and other sports!!!
    🙁

Amy.B.