How Can I Prepare My Child for their Return to School?

Many of our parents are concerned about how their children and young people will cope with their return to school. Schools are working incredibly hard to try and get everything worked out to ensure everything is ready for our children and young people on their return in August. Everyone is working with the unknown. To try to help, we have made up a wee booklet that some of our parents have been asking about.

What can I do to help prepare my child

Returning in September? Use these pages instead!

Return to School in September

8 thoughts on “How Can I Prepare My Child for their Return to School?

1. Hayley Marsburg

Hello, The booklet for parents/carers is lovely. I am a SENCo in an English school – would you by chance have an editable version that I could have please? The months do not coincide with our schools returning after the Summer.
    Thankyou very much.

Reply
    1. Mrs Young Post author

Hi! Thanks for getting in contact. If you click on the blue writing that has been underlined in the post, this is the PDF version that can be downloaded and printed.

Reply
  2. Emma

Do you have an editable version please? I work in a primary school in England so need to alter the months. It’s a great resource!

Reply
  3. Jan Donnachie

Hi,
    Is there a similar version for returning to and starting at nursery for children and their families?

Reply