Active Fife Training Programme

Active Fife are committed to providing opportunities for sports coaches and physical activity leaders as well as potential leaders and coaches to develop their ability to lead sessions for a variety of people.

Active Fife work in close partnership with a range of external organisations to ensure they are able to support and develop coaches at all levels.

The Active Fife Training Brochure below offers a wide range of courses for experienced coaches and volunteers wishing to assist at local clubs, or those looking to start coaching with little or no experience. Many of the courses are also applicable for teachers, parents, senior pupils, coaches youth workers and uniformed group leaders.

For further information please contact

Sports Development on 01383 602393 or

SportsDevelopment.Enquiries@fife.gov.uk

Active Fife Training Programme 2014

2 thoughts on “Active Fife Training Programme”

1. I have heard about football trials and am very interested for my son Thomas he is 8 years old, he is currently in primary 3, I would be grateful if someone could get back to me with more information on either email or 01383 844632.

Thank you

2. Hi Sharon

If you phone or email using the details that are in this post, they will be able to give you more details.

Olivia