4-Fourth Level

Music

Experience and Outcome Creative Practitioners

I can give assured, expressive and imaginative performances of vocal and/or instrumental music from a wide range of styles and cultures, using performance directions, musical notation, and/or playing by ear.

EXA 4-16a

I can use my chosen vocal and/or instrumental skills to improvise and compose, showing developing style and sophistication.

EXA 4-17a

I can use music technology to compose, record and produce music and to enhance performance.

EXA 4-17b

Having developed my ideas from a range of stimuli,I can create and present compositions using a broad range of musical concepts and ideas.

EXA 4-18a

Having reflected on my personal experiences, including participation and engagement with professionals, I can listen to a wide range of music and identify and analyse technical aspects, make informed judgments and express personal opinions on my own and others’ work.

EXA 4-19a