4-Fourth Level

Art and Design

Experience and Outcome Creative Practitioner
 I have continued to experiment with a range of media and technologies, handling them with control and assurance to create images and objects. I can apply my understanding of the properties of media and of techniques to specific tasks.EXA 4-02a FCA&C-Buttercups-Secondary

FCA&C-Ceramic Connections: Wales & Scotland – Secondary

I can use the visual elements and concepts with sensitivity to express qualities and relationships and convey information, thoughts and feelings. I can use my skills and creativity to generate original ideas in my expressive and design work.EXA 4-03a FCA&C-Buttercups-Secondary

Through creating a range of reference material, I can demonstrate my skills of observing and recording and apply them to work in other areas of the curriculum.EXA 4-04a FCA&C-Buttercups-Secondary
 Having chosenpersonal themes and developed my own ideas from a range of stimuli, I can express and communicate my ideas, thoughts and feelings through 2D and 3D work.EXA 4-05a  
 By working through a design process in response to a design brief, I can develop and communicate imaginative and original design solutions.EXA 4-06a FCA&C-Buttercups-Secondary
 I can analyse art and design techniques, processes and concepts, make informed judgements and express considered opinions on my own and others’ work.EXA 4-07 FCA&C-Ceramic Connections: Wales & Scotland – Secondary